LP ENGL. POCKET ATHENS - Reiseführer
Click & Collect
In deiner Filiale nicht verfügbar? Bestelle online und lass dir deinen Artikel in deine Filiale liefern.
Lonely Planet Pocket Athens, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Marvel at the Acropolis raised spectacularly over Athens, follow in the footsteps of Socrates at the Agora and step into the Temple of Olympian Zeus – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Athens and begin your journey now!
You can find a reading sample (PDF) underneath the picture.
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus ov(more...)
- Curator: Zora O'Neill
- 192 pages, 192pp color, 23 maps
- Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781786572905
- Lonely, Planet
- Rechtlicher Hinweis
- Bücher unterliegen der Buchpreisbindung.